Is Hip Pain Preventing You From Lifting Weights, Running, Jumping, Squatting, Climbing Stairs, Getting up From a Low Seat, Sleeping, or Performing Your Normal Work or Home Duties?
Does this describe you?
We Are Here to Assist You in Finding Long-Term Solutions!
We Commonly Treat the Following Hip Conditions:
- Labral Tears
- Joint Instability
- Hamstring Strains
- Femoroacetabuar Impingement
- Hip Flexor Tendinopathy
Iliotibial Band (IT Band) Syndrome
- Pre/Post-Op Total Hip Replacement
The Most Common Causes
Kinetic Sports & Spine Physical Therapy Approach
Treatments for the Hips
- Correct Pelvic and Low Back Posture
- Improve joint fluid exchange and nutrition (particular manual procedures to open the joint space)
- Strengthen the Gluteal and Hip Rotator Muscle Groups, which promote hip stability.
- Massage, instrument-assisted mobilization, cupping, dry needling, and stretching can all help to increase tissue mobility.
- Reduce nerve sensitivity (numbness, tingling, and discomfort that travels down the leg) using particular nerve workouts.
- Plyometric and functional activities (jumping, running, squatting, climbing) should be increased.
Important Concepts to Understand
What People Say About Kinetic Sports & Spine PT
Very knowledgeable, personable, and focuses on exactly what you need during the visit. I've seen Jessica several times and she's been a great help getting mobility back for me as well as helping fix very tight stressful areas. Being a bodybuilder I've had over a decade of stress and pressure on muscles and I've been to masseuses, done hot/cold baths, acupuncture, and dry needling was the only thing that helped fix a super tight pec issue I had for months. Highly recommend this place, I just wish I had put more money in my HSA to go more consistently.
Before going to see Jason, I spent hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars on different Physical Therapists around the valley... I had a bad shoulder injury that was never diagnosed by the first PT's properly. Thanks to Jason, after our very first meeting, I had crystal clear clarity on what exactly was causing my shoulder to never fully heal and after a few visits, my shoulder was operating close to 100%. With Jason's expertise, different treatments including dry needling, cupping, and even some stretching and at home exercise routines he gave me, I have never felt better and he is the only PT i'll see in the future for any injury ever again. His schedule fills up fast and is usually booked 1-month in advance, and there's a good reason for that too, it's worth the early scheduling and well worth the wait. I've sent 2 friends to him already and will send more if any more friends have injuries!
Professional and friendly. Nick my therapist spends time explaining all options to create a tailored treatment plan. Maryann
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you
Monday -Thursday 8am-6pm